- A new book: the representation theory of finite monoids
- The uniform word problem for finite semigroups
- The first order theory of two endomorphisms of a finite dimensional vector space is undecidable
- Equalizers of free monoid morphisms, supports of rational power series and a question of Pin
- Isomorphism of oriented matroids from a semigroup viewpoint
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I am writing a book with Springer on the representation theory of finite monoids. A preliminary version is here. Comments and feedback are welcome. Advertisements
I am recording here some neat proofs of some theorems on combinatorics on words. No great originality is claimed.