- A new book: the representation theory of finite monoids
- The uniform word problem for finite semigroups
- The first order theory of two endomorphisms of a finite dimensional vector space is undecidable
- Equalizers of free monoid morphisms, supports of rational power series and a question of Pin
- Isomorphism of oriented matroids from a semigroup viewpoint
Author Archives: Benjamin Steinberg
I am recording here some neat proofs of some theorems on combinatorics on words. No great originality is claimed. Advertisements
This is my new blog. I’m not sure how often I will get around to posting, but I’ll try to be doing it from time to time.